[Mimedefang] Question about whitelist_to?

Steve Christy steve_christy at sil.org
Fri Jul 26 14:24:00 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have Sendmail 8.12.5 running with MimeDefang 2.16 and SA 2.30. In
sa-mimedefang.cf, I am using whitelist_from which works fine, but it
doesn't seem to use whitelist_to, more_spam_to, or all_spam_to. Aren't
these variables available to SA through MimeDefang?  Is the only way to
implement them to add them into mimedefang-filter? I'd like to keep them
all in the .cf file for ease of maintenance instead of directly entering
them in mimedefang-filter.

Thanks for your help and the great product.

Steve.