[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.16 - how to integrate Razor?

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 04:09:01 EDT 2002

>From: Stephane Lentz <Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr>
>
>On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 04:55:09PM +0000, Rob MacGregor wrote:
> > I've just installed MIMEDefang 2.16 with SpamAssassin 2.31 and got the 2
> > working happily.  However I'd like to add the Razor-Agents (2.12) to the
> > testing (always a believer in learning from others :>).
>
>=> Once Razor2 is included in some SpamAssassin release it should
>be easier to use it (currently Razor2 support is only in SA's CVS).
>It may take some time : maybe only for version 2.40.
>
> > For the life of me though I can't find anything about how to do this -
> > could some kind person please either point me at the documentation I
>missed
> > or provide a working filter.
>=> I'm not using Razor2 and not good at writing filters but I guess
>you have to find the Razor2 functions with filehandles parameter
>and feed the whole message to Razor2.
>
>The whole message lies in INPUTMSG so your filter must be something
>like this :
>open(IN, "<./INPUTMSG")
>#code to feed IN handle to Razor2 and decide what to do

Well, if SA is going to do the hard work for me later I may just sit and
wait.

Thanks.

    Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
        me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.

    Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above :)
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: