[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.16 - how to integrate Razor?

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Mon Jul 22 17:08:01 EDT 2002

Hi Rob,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 04:55:09PM +0000, Rob MacGregor wrote:
> I've just installed MIMEDefang 2.16 with SpamAssassin 2.31 and got the 2
> working happily.  However I'd like to add the Razor-Agents (2.12) to the
> testing (always a believer in learning from others :>).

=> Once Razor2 is included in some SpamAssassin release it should
be easier to use it (currently Razor2 support is only in SA's CVS).
It may take some time : maybe only for version 2.40.

> For the life of me though I can't find anything about how to do this -
> could some kind person please either point me at the documentation I missed
> or provide a working filter.
=> I'm not using Razor2 and not good at writing filters but I guess
you have to find the Razor2 functions with filehandles parameter
and feed the whole message to Razor2.

The whole message lies in INPUTMSG so your filter must be something
like this :
open(IN, "<./INPUTMSG")
#code to feed IN handle to Razor2 and decide what to do

It's just some idea. Experts may know better.

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services