[Mimedefang] Statistics

Fox, Randy Randy_Fox at csgsystems.com
Mon Jul 8 17:43:00 EDT 2002

I cannot find any docs on MIMEDefang stats.  I need to be able to tell
the number of attachments stripped off, an a daily and monthly basis.
Does anyone know of a good link or way to do this.  You answers will
be greatly appriciated.  Or any HOWTO or ideas on stats at all.

Thanks,

Craig

It's crude but it works.

I have a notice sent to the administrator for each attachment stripped.  I use a filter on my client to dump all the notices into a folder.  I then manually examine the number of messages in this folder on a weekly/monthly basis to get our statistics.

Randy