[Mimedefang] Newbie Question...

Steve Robb steve_robb at cnt.com
Tue Jul 9 08:01:02 EDT 2002

I've just finished getting MD installed and working (sendmail 8.12.5,
Solaris 2.9, Sparc Ultra 10), and first of all I'd like to say that it's a
great piece of software - it does exactly what we were trying to implement.

One question I have is related to it's behavior when a process dies. If it's
in the middle of processing some messages, and it receives a kill signal,
I've noticed that the temp work directories are left around. Even after it
restarts, it doesn't clean them up. Does this mean that those messages were
never delivered? Or were they queued somewhere else and are processed later?

TIA.

Steve Robb