[Mimedefang] Re: making quaranteened parts available

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Thu Feb 28 14:44:22 EST 2002

Douglas J Hunley spewed electrons into the ether that assembled into:
> ok. I got action_replace_with_url working in my filter()
> can't say I'm happy with it though. I ran some messages through it, they
> got caught, but the "please visit this url to get your attachment" response
> was not in the body of the message it was in an attachment to the message.
> and I didn't get a Quarantine report either...

still stumped on this..

> any particular reason for this? I still want to get the quarantine report,

for this I just add a call to action_notify_administrator to
/etc/mail/mimedefang-filter, right? before or after the call to
replace_with_url? is it 'return action_notify_admnistrator' or just
'action_notify_administrator' ?

> and I'd like my message to be in the body of the email, not in an
> attachment. that is how it worked before I switched from action_quarantine
> action_replace_with_url...
>
> thanks

still stuck here :(
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

Quite frankly, Sun is doomed. And it has nothing to do with their
engineering practices or their coding style.
	- Linus