[Mimedefang] Re: making quaranteened parts available

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Thu Feb 28 14:28:06 EST 2002

Douglas J Hunley spewed electrons into the ether that assembled into:
> I would like to configure mimedefang to do the following:
> if an email comes in and it gets quaranteened because of an attachment, I
> would like the email to say something like the default mimedefang message,
> but also say "to retrieve the offending attachment (available for the next
> 5 days only), click here" where "here" is a hyperlink to a directory on my
> webserver where that attachment lives

ok. I got action_replace_with_url working in my filter()
can't say I'm happy with it though. I ran some messages through it, they got
caught, but the "please visit this url to get your attachment" response was
not in the body of the message it was in an attachment to the message. and I
didn't get a Quarantine report either...

any particular reason for this? I still want to get the quarantine report,
and I'd like my message t be in the body of the email, not in an attachment.
that is how it worked before I switched from action_quarantine to
action_replace_with_url...

thanks
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

And your cry-baby whiny-butt opinion would be...?