[Mimedefang] making quaranteened parts available

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Thu Feb 28 13:06:19 EST 2002

Again, if this is covered somewhere, point me to it and I'll go rtfm...

I would like to configure mimedefang to do the following:
if an email comes in and it gets quaranteened because of an attachment, I
would like the email to say something like the default mimedefang message,
but also say "to retrieve the offending attachment (available for the next 5
days only), click here" where "here" is a hyperlink to a directory on my
webserver where that attachment lives

I've seen something like this somewhere, but...

thanks!
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

A day without sunshine is like... night.