[Mimedefang] Still timeout errors - mail rejected

Karel.DeBruyne dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
Thu Feb 7 02:42:17 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Rich West wrote:
>
> > Ok.. how would one do let large files pass through unfiltered?  Or, at
> > the very least, unfiltered through spamassassin?
>
> I really have to install ht://Dig, because the answer to this is in
> the archive :-)

I have saved every mail posted in this newsgroup. A simple grep can do
the job too :-)

Karel
Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne