[Mimedefang] Still timeout errors - mail rejected

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Feb 6 16:35:20 EST 2002

I'll second that.  I set my cutoff at 100k, and went from timeouts
occurring every few minutes to one every day or two.  (Fairly old
hardware, too...)

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell