[Mimedefang] whitelist_from list for SA?

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Thu Aug 29 13:09:00 EDT 2002

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Tony Nugent wrote:

> I have put this into it, but it isn't working:
>
> whitelist_from	pick at mail.rehame.com *@ag.gov.au *@coverclicks.biglist.com

Make sure those are actually From addresses an not sender addresses.

For example, the message you wrote (when received on my end) has an
envelope sender of mimedefang-admin at lists.roaringpenguin.com but a From:
address of tony at linuxworks.com.au

If it turns out to be the sender address, you can check it ($Sender) in
your MD filter and skip the SA checks if it matches.  ...which would be
"better" than waiting for the SA routines to check the From address.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA