[Mimedefang] defunct processes

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri Aug 9 11:51:01 EDT 2002

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Cahya Wirawan wrote:

> I have also the same problem , but I get these defunct processes only
> if the razor server is down (like now) or unreachable , so I remove
> $SALocalTestsOnly again. but where is the bug, in spammassassin or
> mimedefang?

Might be neither.  If I run MD + SA + Razor with $SALocalTestsOnly = 1,
then I get the defunct processes.  If I set $SALocalTestsOnly to 0, they
go away.  If I set it back to 1, kill Razor and install DCC - no defunct
processes.

So, I'd say it's either Razor, or the way that SA uses Razor.

>From what I've read, SA 2.4x will support Razor 2.x, so that should be
when I'll start using Razor again.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA