[Mimedefang] What operating system are you running?

Justin King justin at othius.com
Tue Apr 30 14:39:29 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mickey Hill" <mickey at rudolphtire.com>

> What operating system and version are you running?

FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE i386
This is a 500Mhz 256MB of RAM machine. Also does reverse DNS for two /28's.

Reading other messages on this list, I feel like I'm wasting a machine.

> How many messages do you process in an average day?

Currently about 2700 per day which comprise approximately 415MB of traffic.

Just as a further, this machine does not do the virus scanning (we handle
that at our Exchange servers), however it does SpamAssassin all messages up
to 100KB in size.

-Justin