[Mimedefang] The MIMEDefang HOWTO

Stefan Schoeman stefan at internext.co.za
Tue Apr 30 02:34:45 EDT 2002

Hi Mickey,

> I've been working on The (so far unofficial) MIMEDefang HOWTO at:
>
> http://www.rudolphtire.com/mimedefang-howto/
>
> I'm in need of feedback (it's cool/what were you thinking?!?), comments,
> suggestions, additions, and especially corrections :)

As I wrote to you before, this is an excellent piece of documentation. As a
newbie to MIMEDefanger and new subscriber to this list, I found it
exceptionally easy to use. Thanks for taking the time to write it. All I
could suggest further is perhaps a slightly more detailed description on
configuration. For example, people here write about the different  options
of configuring mimedefang-filter and the multiplexor. Most of the time, I
don't have a clue what they're talking about ;). Sure it's just an
experience thing and I'm sure one will catch up as time progresses but it
would be great if your howto helped give one a headstart.

Regards,

Stefan