[Mimedefang] is_multipart error

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Mon Apr 22 17:49:46 EDT 2002

I am getting the following in our debug output file for certain messages
that come through our linux spam filter server (using spamassassin).

Apr 22 16:37:24 server6 mimedefang[25489]: Perl stderr: Can't locate object
method "is_multipart" via package "MIME::Entity=HASH(0x876180c)" (perhaps
you forgot to load "MIME::Entity=HASH(0x876180c)"?) at
/usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl line 2086.

I have verified that we have the latest version of all the perlmods needed.
What can I do to correct the problem?  Is it causing mail to not be
delivered?

Sincerely,

Robert T. Covell
President / Owner