[Mimedefang] mimedefang 2.5 with Sendmail 8.12.3

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Tue Apr 9 22:10:15 EDT 2002

Check the archives.. I seem to remember this coming up frequently over
the months of January and February where it was mentioned that those
routines were replaced.  I could be wrong (due to poor memory), but it
is worth a look.

As an aside, it was mentioned at one point that HT://dig was installed
to allow for searching of the archives, but I cannot seem to find that.
 Some sort of search tool would be *excellent* for these archives!

-Rich

Richard West                            mailto:richard.west at divatv.com
Sr. Systems Administrator
Diva - Princeton, NJ                    http://www.divatv.com