[Mimedefang] compiling problem with sm 8.12.3

hans mayer hans.mayer at relay.bfl.at
Tue Apr 9 07:32:18 EDT 2002

hi rich

thanks, you are great.
comparing with v2.5 i changed in Makefile 2.6 from
INCLUDES=-I/usr/include
INCLUDES=-I/usr/local/include
now compiling mimedefang-multiplexor did work.
but i still don't understand the error-msg.

for all others wo are using trendmicros viruswall:
if compiling md on a server, which has installed trendmicro,
the ./configure does fetch /etc/iscan/sendmail
instead of /usr/lib/sendmail which is of course wrong.
/etc/iscan/sendmail does not understand arguments, it can
only read from std-in. so maybe you run into troubles.

best regards
hans