[Mimedefang] compiling problem with sm 8.12.3

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Mon Apr 8 13:33:17 EDT 2002

Check the archives for Feburary.. I had this same problem, and it turns
out that you need to tweak the Makefile (I believe you have to change
line 30 to look like "INCLUDES=") after you run configure on Solaris boxes..

It probably came up because you re-ran configure, which rebuilt the
Makefile.

-Rich

Richard West				mailto:richard.west at divatv.com
Sr. Systems Administrator