[Mimedefang] perl module problem

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Dec 10 14:07:40 EST 2001

Ray Phillips wrote:

> Sys::Syslog isn't mentioned on the Mimedefang Web page.  As far as I
> can tell from www.cpan.org it comes standard with perl.  Any idea
> what's happened here?

    Sys::Syslog is part of Perl, yes.  And checking back as far as I
could, I have it in perl 5.003, so it stands to reason that it should be
in 5.005 as well.  Maybe something went wrong during the initial install
of perl where that module didn't get installed, I don't know.  Can you
upgrade perl?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.