[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 3.0-rc1

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat May 14 04:36:54 EDT 2022

--On Saturday, May 14, 2022 1:18 AM -0500 Richard Laager via MIMEDefang
<mimedefang at lists.mimedefang.org> wrote:

> As a specific concern in my situation: mimedefang is currently packaged
> in Debian, and mailmunge is not. While I certainly could package
> mailmunge (I'm a Debian Developer.), that's a new burden I'd be taking on.

Same, but as a long-time Red Hat user (all the way back to 5.2 in the 90s!)
and now using CentOS 7 and Rocky 8 and needing an RPM, or at least a spec
file. (I often rebuild my own RPMs from tarballs if I can find a decent
spec file to package from.)