[Mimedefang] KAM for MIMEDefang Leadership Role

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Mon Oct 21 18:19:27 EDT 2019

On 10/21/19 5:51 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Good Evening everyone,

> My name is Kevin A. McGrail.  I've been a long-time user of MIMEDefang
> and I'd like to put myself forward to take the mantle of leadership from
> DFS now that she has moved on to other work.  I don't envision it will
> be as amazing as under Dianne's leadership but I look to continue
> maintaining MD for the public good.

I would love to see MIMEDefang continue as an actively-developed
open-source project.  I know Kevin and think he'd be an excellent
person to lead the project, whether it continues under the MIMEDefang
name or changes to a new name.

I'm not in a position to support this project for the next 18 months or
so, unfortunately, other than to provide a vote of confidence for Kevin.

Regards,

Dianne.