[Mimedefang] KAM for MIMEDefang Leadership Role

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Oct 21 17:51:13 EDT 2019

Good Evening everyone,

My name is Kevin A. McGrail.  I've been a long-time user of MIMEDefang
and I'd like to put myself forward to take the mantle of leadership from
DFS now that she has moved on to other work.  I don't envision it will
be as amazing as under Dianne's leadership but I look to continue
maintaining MD for the public good.

I've been a PMC Member/Developer/VP & Release Manager of Apache
SpamAssassin as well as serving as an executive officer at the ASF.  I'm
good at administrivia and foundational work so I would work to make sure
the project has a home.  I would likely work on that first while also
working on any backlog of submitted patches.

I welcome any all support for such a role.

Regards,
KAM

--
*Kevin A. McGrail*
CEO Emeritus

Peregrine Computer Consultants Corporation
10311 Cascade Lane
Fairfax, VA 22032

http://www.pccc.com/

703-359-9700 / 800-823-8402 (Toll-Free)