[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Nov 6 02:35:16 EST 2018

Hi Allan

I'm trying to give you a little bit of help.

I'm looking at an ubuntu system, but I hope it's quite identical to
Debian.

/etc/default/mimedefang

Make sure MIMEDefang is listening to an inet socket, maybe better on
localhost, if you don't run your MIMEDefang on a dedicated filter
machine.

SOCKET=inet:33333

Then in the postfix main.cf, specify that socket as smtpd_milter:

smtpd_milters = inet:filter-machine.local:33333

That's basically it.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden