[Mimedefang] mimedefang blocked since this morning

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Mon Jun 4 09:51:45 EDT 2018

Hi Florin,

So A) I have a system watcher on mimedefang and clamd. Yesterday it went
off 5 times. That is highly unusual.

B) I have a pdf that unfortunately does bad things and effectively stops
clamd. There is a security bug with the clamav team about this.

So you should design your system to expect messages can stop things
because they can.

I haven't researched issue a yet but I will predict it will be a message
that is blowing up the innards somewhere.
Regards,
KAM