[Mimedefang] mimedefang blocked since this morning

Florin Grosu florin at grosu.info
Mon Jun 4 05:52:32 EDT 2018

Recovered by itself, without any modifications. It looks like there was a network problem, something like interrogating the public lists (either spamassassin or clamav) and waiting forever for the response. I'm waiting for the confirmation from our network engineer, but I see no other explanation.

However, this case showed us that we don't know how to find the blocking point, if it's a spamassassin problem, or clamav. If you know how, can you please answer this point ?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Florin