[Mimedefang] REVISED: postfix/mimedefang socket

Michael Fox news at mefox.org
Tue Sep 26 23:47:24 EDT 2017

> I'm uneasy telling any author that they're wrong about their own code
> but as far as I can tell, that is only conditionally true:

Bill, you and Dianne are both right, depending on the version.

See my previous message.  I provided a diff between v2.78 and v2.79.

In v2.79, 'wait' is always passed to stop_it, so the if statement you showed will always evaluate to true

But in v2.78, which is where I had my problem, the main part of the script passes $2 to stop_it.  So stop_it may or may not see "wait".

Michael