[Mimedefang] add_recipient and delete_recipient

Dianne Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Jul 17 19:39:51 EDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 13:52:10 -0300
Javier Kohan <jktmp01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The log lines inmediately after add_recipient and delete_recipient are
> beeing executed because I see their output in the logs.  I must be
> doing anything wrong  but cannot see what.

Could you post the entire set of logs for a sample message?  That's all of
the Sendmail logs for the queue ID plus all your custom logs.

And before you do that, set the Milter log level to 9 in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc:

	define(`confMILTER_LOG_LEVEL', 9)dnl

followed by:  make -C /etc/mail && service sendmail reload

Regards,

Dianne.