[Mimedefang] add_recipient and delete_recipient

Javier Kohan jktmp01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:52:10 EDT 2016

El 16/7/2016 a las 22:45, Dianne Skoll escribió:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:43:35 -0400
> Dianne Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
>
>> I suspect that's where you are going wrong.  You are using numeric
>> comparison rather than string comparison.  I think you probably want:
> And in fact you do that in a number of places.  And actually, "=" is not
> a comparison operator.  It's an assignment operator.  You most likely
> need to review your entire filter to make sure you use "eq" for string
> comparisons and "==" for numeric comparisons, rather than "=".

I  mean to use "=" instead of "==". Function extrae_dominio returns
undef if it´s not successful. (maybe it´s not a good practice to
evaluate function result that way, however)

The log lines inmediately after add_recipient and delete_recipient are
beeing executed because I see their output in the logs.  I must be doing
anything wrong  but cannot see what.

Thanks for your help.

Javier