[Mimedefang] Locking down sendmail from behind a filtering gateway

John Von Essen john at quonix.net
Tue Feb 17 14:29:16 EST 2015

David,

I am actually not running MD on the mail server, just on the filtering
devices that sit in front.

But yes, I never even thought of that, I could use MD on the mail server and
implement the reject/allow logic. I was just trying to see if there was a
native way to do it in sendmail. If I had 2nd NICs on all the servers, I
could do it that way via backdoor network.

-John