[Mimedefang] spam_assassin_check randomly returns zero points and blank names

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Thu May 22 01:16:19 EDT 2014

Here are the results of your suggested alwaysHit rule:
I sent the same test message from a list server several times through
our five mx servers.
Four of the five had these results:
DKIM_SIGNED,MISSING_HEADERS,RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT,RP_MATCHES_RCVD,T_DKIM_INVALID,alwaysHit
One had just the alwaysHit result.
So I now believe the problem is limited to one server but they all have
identical sendmail/mimedefang/spamassassin setups.
And the one server has normal hits, tests and scores for regular email
traffic processed before and after the test email.