[Mimedefang] spam_assassin_check randomly returns zero points and blank names

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Thu May 22 00:53:03 EDT 2014

Good idea ... thanks ... I did as you suggested and created an always
hit rule ... I'll monitor that.
But I don't think the messages are missing all tests because the way I
found out about this was I was sending test emails to test a list server
and I noticed the same test message would sail right through the filter
with zero score one time, and the next time with a bunch of tests.
Per your request here is the filter statement:  ($hits, $req, $names,
$report) = spam_assassin_check();
I know the statement is being run because I added enough debug
statements in and around it to be confident.