[Mimedefang] Process SPF checking for certain recipient domains

wbrown at e1b.org wbrown at e1b.org
Thu Jul 24 15:22:32 EDT 2014

> From: "Jon Rowlan" <jon.rowlan at sads.com>

> I want to selectively use SPF for some domains and not others for the
> purposes of the functionality that SPF offers. I want to tune this
> depending on the client domain.

Then test for the domain name and if they want SPF test, run them.  If
not, skip them.

You might want to stream by domain in case a message is sent to multiple
domains.

You might want to look into Roaring Penguin's CanIt Pro, which is based on
MIMEDefang.  It handles this easily and let's you define SPF (and other
rules) rules for each stream.

Bill
(Just a happy CanIt Pro user)

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.