[Mimedefang] FB Joins? And current copy of code we are using to handle DMARC reject/quarantine domains and mailing lists - Was Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Yahoo users may not post to this mailing list

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Thu Apr 24 18:08:43 EDT 2014

On 4/24/2014 3:44 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:30:49 -0400
> "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGrail at PCCC.com> wrote:
>
>> We apologize for the inconvenience but the cause of the issue rests
>> squarely and solely on your email provider.  We recommend you
>> consider a free Google account available at http://www.gmail.com/.
> I like the logic but wonder what recommendations we can make if (when?)
> gmail.com goes to "p=reject"? :(
On a related note, anyone know a quick way to handle modifying subjects
like this so I properly modify it?

Important Mailing List Notification
re:[=?utf-8?B?MjHkuJbnuqropoHkuYjnlLXlrZDllYbliqHvvIzopoHkuYjml6DllYblj6/liqHvvIE=?=]

Regards,
KAM