[Mimedefang] X-Auto-Response-Suppress header

George Roberts groberts at purity.net
Mon May 21 18:27:35 EDT 2012

I'm sort of sorry I started this whole thing, LOL. Just so I have some clarity on the issue, could someone please explain to me what exactly it is that Exchange does with Received: headers that is so bad?  I see Received: lines from various mail systems and they all seem to me to be a little bit different. Also, if possible, please state which RFC dictates the format Exchange is accused of breaking.

Just trying to understand what the issue is.

---

Regards,

George