[Mimedefang] Remembering lots of passwords (was Re: FYI: LinkedIn MIMEDefang group is gone)

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:56:43 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM, David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> Ah, I see.  Being a curmudgeon who pines for the old days, I own no
> Internet-capable mobile devices. :)  I actually enjoy being unreachable
> sometimes.

I'm old enough to remember computing in the 'old days' as giant
bundles of point to point serial cables with mostly-incompatible
devices at each end, so I tend to enjoy the new toys that are both
wireless and connected to everything all the time.   And quick google
searches have replaced most of my memory - neither one goes back as
far as I'd like, though.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com