[Mimedefang] From Specific Address's

emrecan ural hellishglare at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:03:00 EDT 2011

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your kind compliments but I didn't invent these codes, the
information I gave is gathered from the mimedefang manual and other
documents all around the web. So the community should get credit for
it.

Regarding on your second question, you can use the same code at the
top of your filter_end section in your mimedefang-filter just after
the "my($entity) = @_;" line.