[Mimedefang] Dropping Attachment from one User (thank you for any and all help)

Aaron Enders aenders24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 14:03:58 EDT 2011

I believe I have it worked out. I updated my mail severs 4 months ago
and missed this one.
I was missing ytnef package and a few perl modules. And just needed to
update the filter with new paths etc..
I have not tested this yet as I'm awaiting word from the user but I'm
confident this was the issue.

sorry for the poor indenting, I didn't write this one :)
Thank you,
Much Appriciated