[Mimedefang] MIME::Tools 5.501 has been released

kd6lvw at yahoo.com kd6lvw at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 14:52:49 EST 2011

--- On Wed, 2/23/11, James Ralston <qralston+ml.mimedefang at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
>> But: if you release a new version of MIMEDefang that requires perl
> 5.10, then it means that we can't upgrade beyond the latest version
> that still works with perl 5.8, because we aren't even close to being
> able to deploy RHEL6 (which includes perl 5.10) on production servers
> yet.

Your choice not to upgrade I see as your problem.

Those of us who keep current are running perl 5.12.3.

Red Hat also distributes BIND 9.3.6, which is a pre-DNSSEC capable version of the name server, yet even the DNS root zone has been DNSSEC signed for 9 months.....  That should tell you something about RH.