[Mimedefang] invoking mimedefang milter multiple times?

James Ralston qralston+ml.mimedefang at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:15:17 EST 2011

On 2011-02-23 at 08:26+01 Petra Humann <humann at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:

> I'm running three milter without any problems, 2 are
> mimedefang-milters: mimedefang-beforegrey (only sub
> filter-recipient) and mimedefang (filter-recipient, filter_begin,
> filter, filter_end).

> Hope this helps.

Yes, this is pretty much what we're doing now.

But as I said, it strikes me that it would be easier if mimedefang
supported being invoked by multiple milter instances directly.  This
is something that the milter API definitely supports.

David, do you have any opinion on this?  Would you be willing to
accept patches in order to enable mimedefang to be invoked as a milter
multiple times?  Or are you in the "just run another instance of
mimedefang" camp?