[Mimedefang] obtaining the senders IP address within filter_begin

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Wed Jun 2 11:36:19 EDT 2010

On 6/2/2010 11:16 AM, Jan-Pieter Cornet wrote:
> On 2010 Jun 2, at 1:05 , - wrote:
>> --- On Tue, 6/1/10, TLD MimeDefang <tld.mimed at stimulacra.com> wrote:
>>> RE: $RelayAddr documentation.
>>
>> I consider the documentation as accurate as written.  However,
>> English is my first language.  Maybe non-native speakers have a
>> different view.
>
> I have a slightly different view. I consider the documentation
> accurate, but occasionally unclear when used as a reference manual. I
> do not believe that the fact that I'm not a native english speaker has
> much to do with this, but that might be hubris on my part :)

My opinion is that the manual is accurate, efficient & easy to
maintain.  However, this approach isn't always user-friendly.  Likely,
the user-friendly way is to duplicate the information under each section.

regards,
KAM