[Mimedefang] obtaining the senders IP address within filter_begin

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.net
Wed Jun 2 11:16:22 EDT 2010

On 2010 Jun 2, at 1:05 , - wrote:
> --- On Tue, 6/1/10, TLD MimeDefang <tld.mimed at stimulacra.com> wrote:
>> RE: $RelayAddr documentation.
>
> I consider the documentation as accurate as written.  However,
> English is my first language.  Maybe non-native speakers have a
> different view.

I have a slightly different view. I consider the documentation
accurate, but occasionally unclear when used as a reference manual. I
do not believe that the fact that I'm not a native english speaker has
much to do with this, but that might be hubris on my part :)

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.net>
Systeembeheer XS4ALL Internet bv