[Mimedefang] whitelisting in mimedefang-filter

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Jul 16 18:20:02 EDT 2010

On Dec 6,  5:27pm, "tonj" wrote:
}
} > Paul means the startup files, usually /etc/init.d/mimedefang.
} > However, some installations separate startup script from startup
} > configuration, maybe /etc/default/mimedefang
} > /etc/sysconfig/.../mimedefang.
}
} I found what looked like the config file at:
} etc/sysconfig/mimedefang
} and I edited the MD line to read: MD_EXTRA="-T"

     "-T" is NOT the same thing as "-t"!

} > Actually, he means to take care reading "man mimedefang" and make sure you
} > configure your startup script calls mimedefang with the correct options.
}
} I did find man mimedefang buried in the docs and in it I found the section
} titled FILTER BY RECIPIENT and after reading I altered the md-filter to
} include:
} my ($recipient, $sender, $ip, $hostname) - @_;

     "-" is NOT the same thing as "="!

}-- End of excerpt from "tonj"