[Mimedefang] watch-mimedefang

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Tue Feb 16 14:37:24 EST 2010

I can ssh from my windows instance of cygwin to the mimedefang server.  I
also established a trust relationship by exchanging ssh keys.  I do that all
the time to automate ssh tasks.  However, for cygwin, it keeps defaulting to
my windows user and not "root" and that's the problem.  I can override it if
I type out the ssh command at the command prompt (ssh root@<ip>) but when
watch-mimedefang runs, it uses the windows user.  If I could figure out how
to run cygwin with root user I think it would work.