[Mimedefang] [Patch] relay_is_* not ipv6 friendly [offtopic]

Dave O'Neill dmo at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Feb 2 15:31:17 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:22:40PM +0100, Michiel Brandenburg wrote:

> Btw .. (this might hurt) any word on integrating File-VirusScan into
> mimedefang :) ?  As I remember there was some talk about it way back.

Heh... not for the next release.  Or, depending on your point of view,
it's already there -- File::VirusScan is, pretty much, the guts of the
MIMEDefang virus scanning integration refactored into a more modular and
extensible framework.   Unfortunately, it doesn't yet plug back in to
MIMEDefang.

Cheers,
Dave
--