[Mimedefang] how can i change the required score in spamassassin in a mimedefang script?

ml ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:21:55 EST 2010

Hello List,

i am currently playing around the mimedefang-filter example script
which is included in almost all distributions.

What i am trying to do now is to get the required spamassassin score per domain.
Here is my code:
  http://pastebin.com/m690faaa2 (ok, this is a terrible
proof-of-concept code, but it does its job so far for testing)

It look, that's its actually working, although the spam report keeps
talking about the required default score of 5, which is definitely not
being used.

I can test this by sending a spam-mail which gets about 4 Points. If i
set my ldap value to 1, then its spam, if i set my ldap value to 55,
then its no spam.

Any ides what i am doing wrong here? It looks like only the required
score of the report is wrong?!

Cheers,
Mario