[Mimedefang] [Patch] relay_is_* not ipv6 friendly

Michiel Brandenburg apex at xepa.nl
Tue Feb 2 07:09:38 EST 2010

On 2-2-2010 11:34, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
>> # taken from Net::IP, and converted to use no external, and handle no padding
>
> Hmm, any special reason for not using Net::IP directly?
> Or did I miss something?
That could be done without a problem but I did not want to bloat
mimedefang.pl anymore than strictly needed.  I have checked all modules
that are used by default and none seem to need Net::IP so to add another
dependency just to reverse some addresses was pointless.

On a side note Net::IP is not installed per default (at least on my
debian machines) so adding another package there .. .

It would be good to use some more functions from Net::IP notably tests
to see what is ipv6 / ipv4 cause all beat /:/ and /\./  :)

--
Michiel Brandenburg