[Mimedefang] X-Spam-Score auto removal

Pierre Forget pierre at pierreforget.com
Sat Sep 26 19:19:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have two internet mail servers. One of them redirects some emails
through aliases to the second server.

First server already has declared some email as spam with the typical
X-Spam-Score.

When the second server receives the emails, Mimedefang removes the
X-Spam-Score from the first server, so the emails are not declared as
spam anymore on the second server.

Is there any way to keep the X-Spam-Score from the first server,
saying something like "if the email comes from my first server, please
keep the X-Spam-Score"?

Thanks