[Mimedefang] Sendmail::Milter

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Nov 25 15:06:00 EST 2009

> I'm seriously considering having a filter routine which adds 5 to the
> score of anything which arrives at the secondary when the primary is
> known to be up...

Paul,

We use a program that can export the LDAP from Exchange that creates an
access table for sendmail.  We also have a program that runs on servers to
push the valid emails from one server to another so that when the primary is
done, the secondary only queues legitimate rcpt's.

I'm a big fan of Secondary MX's especially when you extend the edge of your
network to them even when your primary servers are done.

Regards,
KAM