[Mimedefang] mimedefang+postfix on debian lenny

ADNET Ghislain gadnet at aqueos.com
Wed Nov 11 03:56:36 EST 2009

Richard Laager a écrit :
> On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 22:30 +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
>
>> i will try to contact him. I run also in another issue. Postfix runs as
>> the user posfix and i do not found any way to configure mimedefang to
>> have a socket that let the postfix user to communicate with it.  Is
>> there any parameters i missed for this ?  adding some sleep 10; chmod
>> 770 and chgrp postfix to the socket seems...weird to me :)
>>

> Does this solve the problem:
> sudo adduser postfix defang
>
> Richard

no as the socket is created  750:
srwxr-x--- 1 defang defang 0 Nov 11 09:54
/var/spool/postfix/var/run/mimedefang/mimedefang.sock

(root)> adduser postfix defang
The user `postfix' is already a member of `defang'.

(i allready tried that ;) )

Nov 11 09:55:38 xxxx postfix/smtpd[29124]: warning: connect to Milter
service unix:/var/run/mimedefang/mimedefang.sock: Permission denied

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain