[Mimedefang] FW: quota alert

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Wed Nov 11 00:50:15 EST 2009

ok, I tried that ... bad idea.
Then I tried this in filter_end ... and it ignored the
"replace_entire_message" and simply delivered the message as-is:

      action_notify_sender("The mailbox for $userName is full. Subject:
$afoMsgSubject \n");
      $entity = "From: Support\nSubject: Your mailbox is full!\nYour mailbox
is full and rejecting messages\n";
      replace_entire_message($entity);